Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish...
I bought myself a Devialet Reactor and my son permanently borrowed it. Then my wife permanently borrowed it off my son to use in her studio. So I bought my son a Naim Muso QB2. I use a 250 Expert Pro and Bluesound Powernode 2i in my office.

I've been a Qobuz user since early 2014 and one reason for buying the Expert Pro in late 2016 was to have Qobuz onboard. It never happened.

Soundwise and featurewise, the Expert 250 Pro meets all my needs. The Muso QB2 is fantastic value with very impressive sound. It also has far and away the best software. BluOs is very good as well.

Devialet told me to my face, literally, that they were going to design a new operating system and firmware, but it never happened. I think they just went for Roon. Roon solves all Devialet's software failures. There is no need for online updates as there hasn't been one for 18 months. All my family use the Devialet, via Roon, as it works so well and easily.

As consumers, we are very lucky to have a wide range of excellent products with incredible functionality to choose from these days.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish... - by ssfas - 01-Sep-2020, 15:32