Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally ready to buy - but should I wait?
@booshtukka , the question you should ask yourself is do they do now what I want them to do. If that question gets answered with yes, then buy them. If the answer is no, then you can either buy them anyway and wait for an update that might never come or not buy them and wait for an upgrade that might never come either but at least you haven't wasted your money.

Or, if you're lucky, a new model with all the feels and whistles that you want comes out next week and you'll be happy as Larry.

What you should know by now is not to by something in the hope it will be updated to what you want. That's just not how it works (most of the time)
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally ready to buy - but should I wait? - by Pim - 28-Oct-2020, 00:14