Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Impulsive Annonymous Club
Howdy folks!

There should be one...

I am new on here and hoping to pick up some useful stuff from time to time.

I suffer from 'impulsive purchase disorder' - and I had a very severe attack this week - I am hoping this is not fatal - now I am nervous!

I have been wanting a decent hifi system for many years, but A, my missus hates speakers and electronic bits, and B any spare money seems to go elsewhere.
I have rectified one, but have to overcome the other!

And so, in an idle lunchtime I dipped into the internet world of hifi, and came across enticing reviews on the D200 - before this I had toyed with the idea of Bryston & others, but the D200 seems to tick not only the 'good review' box but also the 'less-is-more' design which is going to make my life easier when presenting the thing to my wife! (NOT looking forward to that!)

..and so without actually arranging a listen to this thing - I ordered one today, alongside (gulp) some rather nice looking Triangle Signature Deltas! ..and they will arrive next week.

OMG - What have I done? Why did I do that! How the heck am I going to smuggle those speakers past my missus?

..and have I made a mistake with the speaker-amp match? Confused

Anyone for a comfort-cuddle?
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by teddlesdee - 23-Apr-2015, 15:35
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by ledesc - 23-Apr-2015, 16:04
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 23-Apr-2015, 16:10
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by warpeon - 23-Apr-2015, 16:45
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by hk6230 - 24-Apr-2015, 03:09
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 24-Apr-2015, 09:31
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 06-May-2015, 19:42
RE: The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by Mikeeo - 06-May-2015, 20:55
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 06-May-2015, 21:44