Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, and not sure what to do next!
(12-May-2015, 08:27)Mikeeo Wrote: Brake in takes a long time as I remember it, about 500 hours. Yes bass will be a bit boomy and un defined etc.

Also make sure that you have a clean power line as the Devialet will pick up any dirt on a bad mains line. Dedicated mains for the system is highly recommended or if there is a mains problem a filterbox but beware many filterboxes will kill some dynamics.

Be patient/Mike

Interesting Mikeeo. I asked a similar question to the dealer who sold the D200 to me and another down south, and their inference was that expesive mains cables were an overkill, and to use the mains cable supplied or equivalent!

I have no idea what is right, as I was originally on-the-hunt forRuss Andrews / Kimber Reference PowerKord Mains Cable, but abandoned the idea after talking to them. Huh
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New, and not sure what to do next! - by teddlesdee - 12-May-2015, 08:38
New, and not sure what to do next! - by ledesc - 12-May-2015, 08:43