Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure my CD with D200
(07-May-2015, 20:51)amabrok Wrote: In the configurator you click on the the AES/EBU input to activate it (colored instead of grayed out) then click on the name of the input to edit it into let's say "CD" then you can also click on the little arrow under the input itself for additional options for this particular input.

Save the config file to your SD card and load in your D200.

Now your remote app will show CD as an option in the input selector

Thanks Amabrok - One thing I noticed though... their site configurator doesn't like the Chrome browser - the right-click option to download does not have the 'save target as option', but if you do the same in Internet Exporer, it does!

Having issues with the windows air thingy now. It always reports that streaming is disabled, and switching on doesn't work....

Will have to trawl the site to find an answer...
Any ideas?

Fired up the D200 + Moon CD + Triangles, and forgot it had 'Barcelona' in it - pressed play and just I was leaning past the right speaker there was an almighty 'BARCELOOOOONAAAAAAA' bellowing in my rt ear which catapulted me into a not-so graceful scissor leap over the a very startled & upset cat that ended with a spectacular 'face-plant' into the seat of one of the dining chairs!

Took at least 3 whiskeys to get my heart beat back to normal!

Haven't seen the cat since!
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to configure my CD with D200 - by teddlesdee - 08-May-2015, 08:46
How to configure my CD with D200 - by amabrok - 08-May-2015, 09:10
How to configure my CD with D200 - by amabrok - 08-May-2015, 15:37
How to configure my CD with D200 - by amabrok - 08-May-2015, 15:55