Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20%
I'm only on my 4th day into the Devialet 200 but had this issue since right outta-the-box. (I transposed the problem in thread title) Right channel plays 16-20% louder than left at "0" balance setting. Of course the quick fix is to simply dial it out via remote but since it wasn't there before the Devialet, today I went looking. Swapped speaker cables left-to-right and end-for-end... no difference. Swapped speakers left-to-right... same thing. I'm running standard 7.1.2 firmware with no adds, deletes or config changes... straight plug-n-play setup. Easy to remedy of course but doesn't seem right. Any ideas/recommendations? Otherwise everything's great and I feel a bit guilty even bringing it up compared to so many other more dramatic issues some are having.

TIA!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20% - by Manoet - 01-Jun-2015, 00:35