Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume on Pass thru line connection to Surround receiver
Works fine here, but I've set passthrough to 0dB as this is where it should be with equipment that outputs with normal output levels. If not I would prefer to compensate this using the 'max level' slider that configures the max. level input voltage (default 2Vrms). You can check the output level in the specs of your amp.

I also have the volume control, after input selection it's set to -25dB but in my case this only controls the volume of the pre-out to which my sub is connected. I never configured this and I have no clue as to why my Devialet defaults to this but it doesn't bother me, I dial it up to 0dB also all all is fine.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volume on Pass thru line connection to Surround receiver - by Antoine - 05-Jun-2015, 20:15