Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
(10-Jun-2015, 17:46)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(10-Jun-2015, 16:49)Axel Wrote: I had to send my 200 back to France to have a new board fitted and it came back in 17 days, which I thought wasn't too bad.  Imagine my surprise when I spotted that the cover and the case were mis- aligned, the cover being higher than the case.  I'm still waiting to hear what they're going to do about it and as you can imagine, I'm not impressed with the quality control at the factory, or the response time.

I feel for you. As posted above, my experience of support has been absolutely awful.  Assuming they actually fix/replace the unit, I'm highly likely to sell and move to another brand.  i never want to have to go through this again….  Keep us updated on how you get on, and be firm!

Hi,

I got this response today: 
Devialet Support (Devialet)
Jun 12, 16:15
Dear Alex,
I was actually for an answer which I got just a bit earlier today.
I had the confirmation that the cover was not switched or damaged in anyway. Our quality engineer is assuming that if there is a default, it was there since the beginning.
Regarding the pictures you did sent, replacing the rear cover will apparently not solve the issue as the amplifier is not presenting a default that could cause this interval.
The two guides are in good shape and could not cause this gap as well.

Best regards,
Roger

As you can imagine, I am f******g fuming. The cover and case of the amp were perfectly aligned when I got the amp.  It was sent to France in its original packaging and came back looking like a piece of s**t.  To say that I'm not a happy camper is an understatement and I have let them know that in no uncertain terms.:

Dear Roger,
The fault was definitely not there when I sent the amp for repair.  I am not happy with your response.  Something has definitely happened to it whilst it was in your (Devialet's) hands. Please do something about it as soon as possible. I will get my dealer to look at it if I do not get a favourable response from you. I think it is disgusting that you should say that it was like this from the beginning. I am extremely angry and I'm not going to let it rest until I have a favourable outcome!

Yours respectfully,

Alex.

And got this by return:
Jun 12, 17:52

Dear Alex,
I am sorry you did understand it this way. I wasn't implying that you did it, I would not dare having such a statement.
I truly understand your feeling. I gave you the answer I had from our Quality team.

I will immediately escalate this situation to one of our leadership member in order to be able to find a solution in this case.
Please be sure I will do my best to solve the issue you are encountering.
Once again, please accept my sincere apologies. I did not meant to make you angry.
Best regards,
Roger
Customer Care

I then replied:
Dear Roger,
I put a steel straight edge from point A to point B and it rocks on point C, which means that it is warped. 

Regards, 

Alex. 
Attachment(s)
Rocker.jpg

And got this:
Jun 12, 17:59
Dear Alex,
Thank you for this picture. I will add it to the case.
Best regards,
Roger
Customer Care

I hate having to get "heavy", I have only just come off the boil, but at least something will now happen.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Axel - 12-Jun-2015, 16:20
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56