Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
(12-Jun-2015, 17:18)Hifi_swlon Wrote: That response is an absolute corker! I did chuckle, but forgive me - it was in sympathy…!

It's practically incomprehensible, but "Our quality engineer is assuming that if there is a default, it was there since the beginning" means what exactly? 'You're a liar'!
Whatever it means it's totally unhelpful about resolving it, and I got a similar sentiment when I contacted them with my issues.

It could have happened in transit perhaps - I noticed the internal foam in my box had taken a bit of damage and had split at the cutout corners during shipping - it may not be up to task? Not that that helps you either.

Perhaps they've been too nice in the past, and now the capitalists want their money they've been told to just bounce support requests as hard as possible if it's likely to cost anything?  Or perhaps they've just employed a load of less skilled support staff to deal with Phantom and use them across the board?  Could be the end of the Devialet support heyday perhaps, as it seems many had good experiences before now.

I finally received my box to send my unit back for repair/replace, but seeing your post makes me fear for what's to come, especially in light of their 'we'll look at it in Paris and make our own minds up about what it needs' stance….  I feel like I'm trying to get a repair/replacement from of a dodgy trader who sell's from the back of a lorry!

'Luxury' goods indeed….

The annoying thing is that it couldn't possibly have happened in transit.  If someone had stood on it, it would have dished the cover, rather than bowed it.  They are definitely at fault somewhere along the line.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Axel - 12-Jun-2015, 17:24
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56