Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion makes a buzzing sound.
(18-Aug-2015, 08:24)octaviars Wrote:
(17-Aug-2015, 22:10)Mikeeo Wrote:
(17-Aug-2015, 20:26)octaviars Wrote:
(16-Aug-2015, 17:25)Cosmosound Wrote: it shouldn't be warm my friend.
I deal with them every day, so they get little bit warm after continues playing in the store. How do you have it installed?  is there enough room around it?

I dont really understand what you mean with they shouldent be warm? Do you mean when they are shut off or when they are on? Others that I have asked says that their amps are warm even when they are off and Devialet said that this is normal. They are in a rack on seperate shelves but it is built in to the wall so the cooling could be better.

Fredrik,

No noise at all in my units and if it suddenly occurred in one of yours, the unit has some problem, return on warranty!  Maybe the power filter board problem reported elsewhere in this forum.

/Mike

The noise has been there all the time in my companion and Devialet says that it is nothing wrong with it. Some cover in the powersupply that makes the noise if I dont remember wrong or somthing like that. You can only hear it when you are really close to it.

I certainly would not be happy with that response!

Insist on an inspection - what about a dealer?
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companion makes a buzzing sound. - by teddlesdee - 18-Aug-2015, 08:52
RE: Companion makes a buzzing sound. - by brit - 18-Aug-2015, 19:06
RE: Companion makes a buzzing sound. - by brit - 18-Aug-2015, 19:41