Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner?
My longtime friend and hifi dealer added a new manufacturer "Transparent Audio" to his portfolio for about 1 year. A few weeks ago he approached me, asking if I would like to test a power filter! Since I have time and interest, I took the test. First of all I will supply the Macintosh with it, the Devialet is well supplied with IsoTek (I thought until then, more about that after the test)!

The following transparent devices are available for testing:

Power Filter:
PowerWave 5 (1900$)
Reference power isolator (7000$)

Electric wire:
Premium power cord (600$)
Reference Power Cord (1200$)

Now the combination Powerisolator and Ref Power Cord has been running for 3 weeks! Actually, I didn't plan to do the test with the Devialet too, but the combination convinced me completely! I have the fear that IsoTek (Devialet) cannot keep up. I'm curious how the IsoTek devices fare !! Sad  Sad

https://www.transparentcable.com/collections/power

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power direct from the wall, or Power Conditioner? - by K4680 - 21-Sep-2020, 10:16