Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote : add screen and remove proprietary tech
(15-Jul-2014, 22:02)Jwg1749 Wrote: Is there any reason why the Devialet iPad remote app can't show the same data as the Devialet display? I assume that more and more features will be added to the remote app in time, but I can't see why they don't do it all at once.

Matt

+1. I would love to be able to access at least the same functions I do have on the remote. I don't understand why I cannot change the balance and tone using the ipad, or switch my RIAA curve. To be honest, as much I love the remote design, 3 buttons are becoming in-sufficient for the functions you need. For example right now I have source/RIAA curve/Balance-tone. But sometimes I would love to have a mute button so I need to use the ipad for that. In another post I asked for a switch from stereo to mono for old vinyl but that would require to give up a function on my remote and would be a difficult choice. Devialet could add all this stuff to the app and even if you nee to use the remote to switch the ampli on at least from teh point onward you can just go on with the ipad. This would solve the screen display problem as well

M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote : add screen and remove proprietary tech - by marcor - 31-Jul-2014, 21:16