Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark Questions
Hi Folks,

Just bought a Phantom Silver for the missus as she was fed up of complicated gear (my D120!) and wanted something simple to play good music.

So she is pretty impressed (banking brownie points big time) but Spark is depleting them rather fast, here's why.....

1. When using Spark on iOS, if you switch off the screen when Spark is active it kills the music. Is this correct as running it on iPhone and iPad batteries is going to flatten it in no time.
2. You can't switch between Apps when a song is playing.....this is a giant problem, means your iPhone or iPad can't do anything else, its a $600 Spark machine....
3. Is there a way to have more than one playlist, we have kids and need different music for different occasions, selecting everything each time is a problem.
4. I dont understand the point of showing tracks in the playlist that are added by other devices that can only be accessed by the device that put them there, just clogs up the interface.

Spark for Mac

1. My Mac is on a wired network and the Phantom is on the Wireless network but sharing the same router. Why can't I send tracks from my mac to Phantom, it just says no data available?
2. My iPhone recognises my wired mac on Spark but Spark on the worded mac doesn't see the iPhone, why is that?
3. When I select an album from my wired back using my iPhone it puts it into the playlist but when I try and play it says no data available.
3. Any chance the developers could recognise iTunes playlists and import them, then it would rock.

So in short Spark is letting the side down, hope someone can tell me I am wrong and are using it incorrectly.

Cheers fellow listeners

Messages In This Thread
Spark Questions - by Pioneer123 - 28-Jul-2015, 10:50
RE: Spark Questions - by streamy - 28-Jul-2015, 15:40
RE: Spark Questions - by Pioneer123 - 29-Jul-2015, 02:21
RE: Spark Questions - by trashken - 29-Jul-2015, 02:55
RE: Spark Questions - by streamy - 29-Jul-2015, 07:07
RE: Spark Questions - by ralphoi - 29-Jul-2015, 14:50
RE: Spark Questions - by EvPa - 29-Jul-2015, 15:09
RE: Spark Questions - by Dvlt PhD - 29-Jul-2015, 18:32
Spark Questions - by ralphoi - 30-Jul-2015, 09:00