Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What delights me about my Devialet
Hi ogs,

I must admit that my experience with the Devialet customer support have not been very problematic - maybe my expectations are adjusted to the level of what is "normal" in the hifi-business

The Phantom setup is really nice for the money - I would even stretch it to claim that you probably need to spend twice the money on a traditional hifi-system to acieve same level of sound quality - But they are not a D250 with a good pair of speakers!

I am feeding both systems with mainly the same source, music stored on my computer, in AIFF format in 16/44,1 - 24/192 and Tidal.

Dynamics of the Phantoms are great but you don't get the physical impact a front firing, big woofer, high quality speaker system offer, neither the size of the soundstage.

I love the Phantoms but I would miss my main system if I sold it...

Hopefully this is answer enough for you.

BR - Björn

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden

Messages In This Thread
What delights me about my Devialet - by BjornWiman - 15-Sep-2015, 10:59