Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM working on right channel (companion unit) only
(20-Aug-2015, 13:16)TGuillaumeB Wrote:
(20-Aug-2015, 13:10)Nemal1 Wrote: Thanks for the update. Maybe your config is an older SAM? Unfortunately, I first used with 8.1.3, so maybe retrospectively with the original SAM it would be fine?

Well I generated a new config after loading up 8.1.3 beta... the only difference between 8.1.3 and 8.1.3 beta is the ihm file so shouldn't affect SAM.

My guess is that something has happened to the configurator since I last did my config (which would have been before the official release of 8.1.3).

Guillaume

I seem to recall that when installing V8.1, a message was displayed in my D400 display windows stating that new configurator files should be raised, as old files would not work - not sure if this is relevant to this case, but, as I understand it, the new files were to take account of new SAM profiling.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAM working on right channel (companion unit) only - by brit - 20-Aug-2015, 13:38