Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark on windows does not find Dialog
(05-Aug-2015, 16:06)Krisp Wrote: My Phantoms run without problems within my WLAN and with Spark on my iMac and iPad/iPhone.
When I try to use SPARK on my windows laptop, Spark does not find the Dialog. Has anybody solved a similar situation? My guess is, that it is a company laptop, they locked some ports so that the communication between Spark and Dialog cannot be established.
Since I am a Mac guy I struggle to find the right tools under windows to drill down the root cause.
Devialet support declined help for windows and adviced to go for my IT support. They didn't even tell me about required ports. A bit disappointing.

Cheers,

Krisp

I am pretty sure that Devialet would not wish to interfere with the IT strategy of your employer, nor would I Smile so I would follow their recommendation and ask your company IT dept.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spark on windows does not find Dialog - by f1eng - 09-Aug-2015, 17:55