Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet PHANTOM Ships, Becomes Fastest-Selling Product in High-End Audio
(14-Sep-2015, 10:07)teddlesdee Wrote:
(08-Sep-2015, 21:14)Confused Wrote: ...I have listened to the Phantoms, and for the money, or even for quite a bit more money, I cannot think of anything I'd rather have as a hifi.  

Wink
Confused... now you have got me confused! Tried reading this several times... Even upside down Cool

...ummm, do you mean:

A. The audition of these speakers addles yer brain to the point of being unable to form a decision? (health warning?)
B. You are averse to making a preference anyway?

...I'm bored! ...sorry.. idle hands and all that!

Tongue

Mr Teddlesdee, I think one of us is going quite insane, possibly more than one of us .... Angel

To clarify....

I like the Phantoms, and if I were buying a new system with a 5 to 10k budget, I think 2 silvers and a Dialog would get my cash.  To be super clear, I am very happy with my current
system, so not looking to buy anything, but I do think the Phantoms are jolly good value.

Then we have Devialet's marketing rhetoric, reading it make me feel very unwell.

Curiously, when I am thinking of spending cash on hifi, I will try to audition many things very carefully, and concentrate very hard.  Genuinely, this does addle my brain.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet PHANTOM Ships, Becomes Fastest-Selling Product in High-End Audio - by Confused - 14-Sep-2015, 21:29