Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom July Order - frustrations with fulfilment...? Update: I give up.
I posted a thread to see if anyone ordered Phantoms in July for Sept 7 shipping.   Good to see that some have already received theirs as of yesterday. 

This thread is to ask if there are some who ordered but have had trouble getting delivery. 

I ordered in July as soon as they opened up for ordering.  However, it has been a series of problems. I have been promised a number of times, including via a phone call by a representative and by email that I am guaranteed a ship date of 9/7....but so far, it has not even shipped yet.  Yesterday, I received an email assuring me that I would have gotten a tracking number by today.   That was not to be and looks like they still have not shipped.  They charged my credit card for the deposit back in July so they clearly did receive my order and I have email confirmation.   Yes, I've emailed Devialet in France a number of times also but it does look like they are bouncing it back to their rep in New York. 

The above is a part of the difficulty and I won't go into all the detail in this post.    Sigh. 

Just want to know if anyone else have had problems with their order that was placed back in July and how you guys are trying to resolve it.  

Thanks,
MtnGuy

Messages In This Thread
Phantom July Order - frustrations with fulfilment...? Update: I give up. - by MountainGuy - 11-Sep-2015, 04:35