Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best streamer(s) alternatives for Devialet Air
(18-Oct-2015, 14:56)JeanF Wrote:
(17-Oct-2015, 06:20)KraaijCheck Wrote: What are the pro's and con's of the Moon Mind streamer? I have the Moon Mind 260d cd transport and think it matches and sounds amazing with the devialet.

To be honest, i'm not sure i want to spend a lot of money on a separate streamer because Air isn't stable. I really like the sound of my setup at the moment but there always is a little voice in my head thats talking to me and telling me it can be better.

I am using the Moon MiND renderer with a Teddy Pardo 12/2 power supply and it,s sound is impressive good !
Although my current amplifier is a Pass Labs Int.150, I had the chance to try a D200 from my dealer and so I was able to try out the sonic performance of the Moon 180 MiND connected to the internal dac of the D200 by using a good digital AES/EBU interlink.
The good experiences I already had with the sonic performance of the 180 MiND/Teddy Pardo power supply were now even exeeded by the sonic performance of the 180 MiND with the internal dac of the D200 !

With the latest firmware updates the handling of the MiND controller app is stable and good without any problems and also the recent Tidal integration works very reliable without any problems at all.

Did you had the chance to compare the Moon streamer with Air?
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best streamer(s) alternatives for Devialet Air - by KraaijCheck - 18-Oct-2015, 15:15