Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250
(20-Dec-2015, 13:51)Hualapai Wrote: Hi Guys!
I'm very sorry if is not the correct section but i have the problem with D200.
I connected D200 and BW 802D3 and on the right tweeter I hear swish, hum also if I don't listen music.
I tried to change the speakers cable, I tried all but the problem there is always. And I know that the problem are not the speakers.
The confguration is correct, sure.
Someone can help me?
Sad

First change left and right around. If the problem moves with the change, it's the amp. Cables, unless you pulled some out of a pile at the local dump, shouldn't be an issue.

If it is the amp, (most likely) re-do your firm ware and config from scratch. If the problem is still there, try different speakers or take your D200 to your dealer

Good luck,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound differences between Devialet 200 and Devialet 250 - by Pim - 20-Dec-2015, 13:58