Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't expect customer service from Devialet
These problems sound very familiair to me. I've been in contact with Devialet for months about several problems. As one of the first to receive the 2 Silver Phantoms and a Dialog I've had to deal with:
1. Hiccups at start of a track (now solved for the most);
2. Hissing noise coming from both Phantoms (still present);
3. Dialog hardware problem (recall to Devialet);
4. 'Lipsync' Delays (mostly solved);
5. Losing connections to Phantoms frequently (still present). If not used for a couple of days, most of the time connection is lost to 1 of the Phantoms. Only a full re-setup solves it.
6. No integrated Bluetooth for early adopters (more as a side note, because I did not buy the Phantoms with BT and can live without it).
7. Spark problems with connecting to Dialog. This happens a lot when using my phone and walking outside of Wifi-range and then back in after e.g. 20 min. It looks like my phone is overruling the actual playlist/volume, but is for some reason lagging behind. This totally messes up volume control and playback and can even result in needing to fully redo the setup.

For me the instability (5) and hissing noise (2) are the most annoying. Devialet admits the hissing is still present but can't give a definite date for a fix. So my suggestion was to return the products and wait it out until these problems are fixed. But, they won't go along...
Devialet 250PRO - Audio Physic Avantera - AIR-ETH - Roon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't expect customer service from Devialet - by invader - 22-Oct-2015, 09:26