Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally my patience has run out
Hello.

I used to have small problems with my phantoms that annoyed me from time to time. Like losing my right phantom for a few seconds every 15-20 min, sometimes bluetooth volume jumped, I could not stream to airport express that was optically connected to Dialog because the connection was unstable or something. Anyhow, I was waiting for the last update, hoping that it would fix everything. To my surprise, guess what, it didn't. I now have more problems than ever. Everytime I come home from work I have to do a full reset because the right phantom has gone M.I.A. Nowhere to be found. I do the full reset. The right phantom needs to be unplugged of course. After both Phantoms have been touched and cuddled with multiple times I finally get everything up and running and and sit myself down on the couch to relax. I open Spark to play some of my iTunes library files. I find the album, add it to the playlist and press play. Nothing happens. Try a different album, actually all of them, nothing. I then try to stream to my airport express, thinking that they might have fixed that problem. Even worse now. Plays for 5 sec, then stop. Another 5 sec and stop. Get tired of that so I turn on bluetooth and connect to the left Phantom. Go to spotify and press play. BOOOOOOOM, song starts and volume jumps to max. I "quickly" (takes some time to do that) open the spark app and turn it down to 35-40. Then I connect to the right Phantom with bluetooth and open Spark first to check volume level. The volume has now put it self at 27, better than 70+ anyway. I play a few songs but there are some "ticks" coming now and again that really bother me so I then add my TV optical connected to the right phantom and turn on the volume. I have actually set every single video prosessing choice to "on" to try and eliminate the delay difference but it's still very noticable. Everything is connected to the same power strip, and all devices are not more than 3 m apart including Apple Express. I am getting really tired of this now so I sent an e-mail to Devialet explaining that if they can't resolve these issues soon I will have to return my speakers under the warranty. They have basically delivered faulty products. It's sad because I really like them, but I want my stereo system to work. Just work.

Thank you for reading this rather long post.

Messages In This Thread
Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 14:56
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 15:46
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by f1eng - 06-Nov-2015, 17:30
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by msg - 06-Nov-2015, 19:15
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 20:05
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by msg - 11-Nov-2015, 18:02
Finally my patience has run out - by Adams - 06-Nov-2015, 23:18
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 10-Nov-2015, 17:50
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by hydr - 12-Nov-2015, 14:55