Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally my patience has run out
I've read a lot over the past few days about people referring to "unfiltered mains" in association with existing problems and mentioning the use with and absence of AC filtration. We know in the case of the Expert line there's no such thing as a "filter-free" OEM model. My question is has anyone physically confirmed the absence of an existing Power Entry Module in either Phantom, Dialog or both? Seems Devialet prefers them and I'm always confused by people who have them yet say they are running "filtration-free" via wall receptacle only as well as people running after-market stand-alone filtration yet commenting they are only using a single source of filtration when they're actually running bi-filtration via the internal PEM. If there's one thing that should be obvious at this point in time at this forum is running a PEM is kinda like being a "little bit" pregnant. You either are or aren't pregnant/filtered and until the presence of a PEM is confirmed/denied are in no position to know, let alone state emphatically.

I'm making no statement of PEM culpability related to these or any other issues but seems to me it would be a prudent endeavor to find out about any PEM existence since the subject of filtration seems to be inexorably tied to or influenced by the dilemma.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 14:56
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 15:46
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by f1eng - 06-Nov-2015, 17:30
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by Manoet - 06-Nov-2015, 17:58
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by msg - 06-Nov-2015, 19:15
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 06-Nov-2015, 20:05
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by msg - 11-Nov-2015, 18:02
Finally my patience has run out - by Adams - 06-Nov-2015, 23:18
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by eibet - 10-Nov-2015, 17:50
RE: Finally my patience has run out - by hydr - 12-Nov-2015, 14:55