Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker cable to tame brightness?
Hi Womaz,

By far the best money I ever spent on my system was buying Jim Smith's book Get Better Sound. It's US$35.- plus postage. If you read this book and learn how to set up your system properly you will find that your room and set up have by far (VERY far) the largest impact on your sound. This doesn't mean you will get great sound by buying the book; You will need to do a hell of a lot of work. And it's not much fun to be honest. But I assure you, once you get it right you will never look back and you won't be thinking about what cables to buy. You'll be too busy enjoying your music Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Speaker cable to tame brightness? - by Womaz - 15-Nov-2015, 14:15
RE: Speaker cable to tame brightness? - by Pim - 17-Nov-2015, 09:45