Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving life with the phantoms
(16-Nov-2015, 23:40)phantomaussie Wrote:
(16-Nov-2015, 13:58)sleach Wrote: Welcome! You can get Qobuz here in Australia  with a bit of effort. But the buffering is even worse than Tidal - I guess the Internet cable connecting Australia to France must be a bit thin.

I love the sound too, and the minimal amount of hifi boxes. Where in Australia are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man , re Tidal  i only get dropouts in the early evenings , i put it down to the 3G system getting overworked with traffic.
 I am on wireless Telstra 3g   as there is no adsl or cable available here in the country . I am between Armidale and Glen innes in northern nsw.
 Re Quboz are you talking a VPN  ?
You don't need a VPN - as Quobuz allows "legitimate" subscribers to access Qobuz wherever they are in the world.  Not realising I was not supposed to access Qobuz, I registered using my correct city of residence - but inadvertently put in my country of residence as France - I paid by PayPal and - voila - I was accepted.  I only realised my "error" after the event, and I have never had any problems with my subscription.  Occasionally I get a message saying that they have detected that my email address is Australian - but I simply ignore this.

Messages In This Thread
Loving life with the phantoms - by sleach - 16-Nov-2015, 13:58
RE: Loving life with the phantoms - by Will - 17-Nov-2015, 12:00
Loving life with the phantoms - by andrewhollo - 16-Nov-2015, 14:36
RE: Loving life with the phantoms - by AlanD - 17-Nov-2015, 00:02
RE: Loving life with the phantoms - by AlanD - 17-Nov-2015, 01:16
Loving life with the phantoms - by Adams - 17-Nov-2015, 06:52
Loving life with the phantoms - by sleach - 17-Nov-2015, 11:28
RE: Loving life with the phantoms - by Will - 17-Nov-2015, 11:50