Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Store will sell Devialet Phantom
You can bet the Devialet founders will be over the moon with this development - which may either make or break them!

Nice to speculate:

- it probably forces the clarification of the Devialet plan, where I would guess Phantom(Max) (silver) at £3.4k per pair and Phantom(max) (white) at £2.6k per pair will be joined by Phantom(Midi) at £1.6k per pair and Phantom(Mini) at just sub £1k per pair - maybe even sub $1k per pair if the can get the volume levels strong

- you can bet that Apple will be pouring over the Phantom and Dialog production lines and even more over the Spark software development to get timeliness and robustness up to Apple levels, which will be a welcome development

- and hopefully ensuring that the accessories like Branch, wallmount, case and remote live up to original expectations and availability

- I bet that Devialet will be really keen to see Apple adopt the ADH amplification system in some or all Apple products which may give such a marketing lift for Apple compared with their Samsung rival - and let Devialet deliver their message of "one day, everyone will own ..."

- equally I bet Devialet will be really keen to develop a volume product of interest to corporates other than Apple - otherwise one can see Devialet's fate being determined largely by Apple (which might give the founders a nice exit route!)
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apple Store will sell Devialet Phantom - by IanG-UK - 08-Dec-2015, 11:09