Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Store will sell Devialet Phantom
I just received this email.  I might make it to the mall today.  If I do, I will check out the Apple store.

"The subject line says it all, my friends.

Apple is now showcasing Devialet PHANTOM <en.devialet.com/phantom> - the best-sounding audiophile wireless speaker solution in the world (as described by reviews in Wired and many other outlets) - in Apple Stores throughout the U.S.

If you've never heard a Devialet PHANTOM - now is your opportunity to be awed by truly perfect audio - zero distortion coupled to a maximum power of 3000 watts! Smile

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, interview needs or image/video requests - I am here to be of service.

As always, please understand that Horizon strives to deliver only relevant news to you. Should you be receiving this missive in error, please know that before you hit the unsubscribe button, there is a better alternative to such karmically hurtful disdain. Just click the "update your profile" link below and you can specifically tailor what kind of technology news is most germane for your future reading pleasure.

Should you decide to indeed unsubscribe, know that I am deeply shamed for infringing upon your time and largesse – click the unsubscribe link below. Be assured we will address the issue immediately, with frightening swiftness and ruthless efficiency.

With best regards, Jonathan"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apple Store will sell Devialet Phantom - by bentrider - 08-Dec-2015, 17:13