Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy two Phantoms, Get a Free Turntable!
(15-Dec-2015, 07:13)Felix Wrote: I suspect Phantom's sales volumes are quite low, despite the high level of publicity and promotion, not to mention sending review examples to virtually ever tech and gadget magazine going.
I can't speak for the rest of Europe, North America or the rest of the World, but here in the UK, the number of dealers is very small and geographically scattered. There are no dealers in or anywhere near many of the major cities and large towns.

I can only conclude that Devialet have missed their mark.

I'm not sure if this information was given to me by Devialet in confidence so I should not divulge the numbers - but I can say that Phantom sales worldwide are amazingly high - just off the scale.

Maybe the existing audio shop UK outlets are not the ideal sales channel, but Devialet Harrods in London are selling lots, and presumably Westfield will be much the same.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buy two Phantoms, Get a Free Turntable! - by IanG-UK - 15-Dec-2015, 12:32