Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac AIR v MiND 180 v Auralic ARIES v totaldac d1 server
(30-Aug-2014, 13:23)PhilP Wrote: I'm surprised and disappointed that you didn't set up up a web-cam so that we could all then watch and hear you do it (joke) Tongue

That's actually quite funny! Big Grin

(30-Aug-2014, 13:23)PhilP Wrote: I presume that you're concentrating on differences in sound for the comparison this afternoon but it would also be very helpful to have your views on the control software at some stage. I would also be very interested to hear how useable the Auralic Qobuz integration is and how it sounds.

Yes we're primarily focussing on SQ today. I haven't actually looked at Qobuz integration yet, both the ARIES and the totaldac feature this... will definitely try it though and report back (although probably not today).

Good points re CP, when you have to live with something it's quite important!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mac AIR v MiND 180 v Auralic ARIES v totaldac d1 server - by GuillaumeB - 30-Aug-2014, 13:28
CuBox - by Kunter - 31-Aug-2014, 13:49