Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woofers don't move at all when music is playing
(06-Feb-2016, 16:21)Saintly Wrote: Thanks so much to everyone here for their helpful input. I think it's safe to say I'm an idiot and my Phantom works perfectly fine.

My primary setup has always centered around headphones and I am not familiar with speakers so after seeing the YouTube videos of Phantom woofers moving wildly and getting the same answer on Amazon Answers, I thought something was wrong.

Thanks again everyone and happy listening!

I think the idiots are the people who sell them and didn't know their product well enough to work out nothing was wrong with your first set. The problem with buying on the internet; All they know is move boxes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woofers don't move at all when music is playing - by Pim - 07-Feb-2016, 00:00