Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming
(11-Feb-2016, 13:44)sekriT Wrote: …If Spark is working well for you, it's because your expectations are set too low.

I'm afraid I have to agree here. As consumers we shouldn't accept adequate. We should expect Devialet to strive for excellence and have software that rivals their hardware quality. 

And for the language thing, I am really not criticising any individual's use of language. I'm impressed when anyone speaks English at all when it is not their native tongue - so I apologise if you ever think I'm talking about you directly.

But I'm not talking about an individual, I'm talking about a company who could easily use a translating service to ensure that their brand is represented in an appropriate way, instead of as a brand that can't be bothered to translate their content into target market's languages correctly. I find this disrespectful of the target market's tongue, and this would apply to any language – not just English.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming - by booshtukka - 11-Feb-2016, 14:32