Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming
(11-Feb-2016, 23:20)sekriT Wrote: Everybody should read what phs wrote on his blog.   

If it is only you congratulating yourself, but not your customers, your company will be in trouble soon.  The moment you stop inventing, your end begins..

Hi sekriT . 

It's possible that my expectations are to low, but what do you achieve this? Help people on this site? Help devialet? Or Help yourself?

Your wishes for firmware/software updates could be solved according to you comments on this site in one day !!! Now go even arque that they are wrong in their business model, that the end begins!!!

Who are you to do this kind of negative statements????

- Are you someone who always knows everything better than another? 
- Or do you always react so as it does not go according to your requirement?
- Are you a (multi) millionaire who knows best?
- Are you a dealer who does not have devialet in its range, or find that he had not earned enough on?
- Or are you a competitor and want to unjustified harm to inflict Devialet?

If you really are as good and a fan of devialet, then help to develop this fantastic world innovative product instead of doing unjustified attempts to break it off.

I am a happy customer with perhaps too low expatations, but i have the confidence and patience that it will only get better as it is already and that they can improve themselve

For now: Wireless great (high-end) sound, with a very nice and small design without separate amplifiers, cables etc etc. for a reasonable prijs compared to all competitors in the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming - by Johnnydev - 12-Feb-2016, 12:30