Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify via Spark vs Sonos App ( Connect )
Hi Guys,
Today I'm using Sonos Multi-room system consisting of 4 Sonos Connect together with active speakers ( B&O) as well as one High-end setup
Spotify is the # 1 source for me when listening to music even though I have lots of music on my NAS, but the convenience and the enormous amount of playlists and  social sharing I have working in conjunction to my Spotify account make any other type of source just cumbersome and clumsy.
I'm very satisfied with how Sonos works especially on an iPad ( more real estate) and is doubtful that I like to use something that is not as good as that.
can you guys simply explain the big differences between using Spotify in Spark versus if i would hook one of the Sonos Connect up to the Dialog and use it as a "external" source, read somewhere that a set-up that does work good but the volume have to be adjusted in Spark.

One of my questions are; but if the Phantoms have almost zero distorsion why not put the spark Volume to 100 and then adjust the volume through the Sonos App ?
And some general feed-back would be great to have.

Thanks in advance
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.

Messages In This Thread
Spotify via Spark vs Sonos App ( Connect ) - by McChicken - 11-Feb-2016, 10:43