Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjust Bass / Treble ?
I do like to be able to adjust Bass / Treble l( equalization) Levels to my taste is that possible on the Phantoms ?
could not find anything about any adjustments in the manual.
However in Spotify there is a function but the times I've tried it it felt like the sound quality got worse.
Before you judge me for wanting to possibility to adjust the sound ... I'm a former Professional Sound Engineer, so yes I do have "some" understanding and knowledge about sound quality

Right now I do use a magic little box named DSPeaker 2.0 in my High-End set-up. the DSPeaker is a DAC / DSP  / Room correction device http://www.dspeaker.com/en/products/20-dual-core.shtml and I do have some thoughts of actually still use that for one of the Phantom pairs, however that will not work for all Phantom speakers in a multi-room configuration so that is why I would like to be able to simply adjust the sound to my taste.

Any feed-back much appreciated.
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.

Messages In This Thread
Adjust Bass / Treble ? - by McChicken - 13-Feb-2016, 15:18
RE: Adjust Bass / Treble ? - by sekriT - 13-Feb-2016, 16:50
Adjust Bass / Treble ? - by dmitrek - 13-Feb-2016, 16:55
RE: Adjust Bass / Treble ? - by ChalleB - 15-Feb-2016, 18:17