Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are HiFi entusiasts negative to Phantoms ?
(21-Feb-2016, 15:06)McChicken Wrote:
(21-Feb-2016, 14:01)sekriT Wrote: You are correct.  Devialet marketing was over the top. They offered more than what they could do, such as 'integrate DLNA into dialog, multi-channel support and many more".  Proud and overconfident French deserve some backlash and humiliation.  I hope they realize that they can't sell by marketing alone.  Nobody would continue to buy Apple products, if the Macbook or iPhone didn't work as promised.

sekrIT
I just laughed a bit ...Apple gets away with murder...they are the darlings of media...I am myself using plenty of Apple products BUT... as mentioned... you have forgotten the trouble iPhone had in the beginning and when the iPhone 4 came out and you needed to buy a little rubber bumper if not the phone didn't work..and I one of the people who suffered of WiFi issues on my Macbook ...but in general YES Apple products work good, But have they innovated anything....   Nah they just mix existing tech and put MASSIVE marketing into that and voila Apple is THE most innovative company ( anyway in the USA) if you visit i.e Japan you see innovation ...and "French copies no one...and no one copies the French" said an old mentor of mine

What I meant above is; Apple created the software that made their great looking devices work. Innovation of Mac OS X and IOS is not a laughing matter.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are HiFi entusiasts negative to Phantoms ? - by sekriT - 21-Feb-2016, 15:36