Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016
(28-Feb-2016, 11:04)Our Wrote:
(28-Feb-2016, 10:37)Confused Wrote: I visited the Bristol show on Saturday, I had a great time there with much to report, but first things first.  Like Jwg911 I had spotted the Kudos / Devialet active set up in the Bristol Show Guide, so it was on my must see (listen) list of things to audition yesterday.

Hi Confused,
Thanks for this interesting feed-back.
Have you listened to anything interesting in the field where you are actively researching ie sources/streamers ?

I was taking a interest in streamers yes.  Although to be honest, beyond the fact that Melco's were everywhere I didn't learn very much.  I think it is impossible to judge individual audio components in unfamiliar set-ups in hotel rooms, but I would give a worthy mention to the T&A room, who had a very good little system running, a system that sounded "right" lots of detail but very listenable, great balance. At the front end, a Melco N1Z.  I'm not sure if the Meclo was direct to DAC or the CD/ streamer they had on display, it sounded good either way.  (see pic)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by NickB - 21-Feb-2016, 20:56
RE: Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by Confused - 28-Feb-2016, 12:03