Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about d 200 subwoofer output
hallo,
This is my first post. I'm interested to buy the d 200 model. My current amp directly converts pcm to pwm und has a subwoofer output where i can set the xo frequency,level and delay.
Also it has eq built in to cut bass peaks. I need all this functionality and when talking to devialet in france they told me their amps can also do this.

Today i contacted a dealer in hamburg where i live and he told me yes you can use subout but without the possibility to adjust xo frequency, delay etc. i'm confused about the different information i'm getting and would like to ask the experts here which information is correct. Ghanks in advance cor any comments.

Duomike
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner

Messages In This Thread
Question about d 200 subwoofer output - by Duomike - 23-Feb-2016, 17:33