Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and Sonus Faber Day - June 7th!
Photo 
[Image: banner-devsonus_zps8a822d9c.jpg]

Hi All,

We have now been a Devialet dealer for a month or so and it has certainly got the phone ringing, there is a real excitement about what these guys are doing, it really does feel like the future of hifi, I have now had the opportunity to sit in on many customer demo’s and have got a real feel for what the range of Devialet amps have to offer when it comes to features and sound quality, and I have to say that they are impossible to fault, not only do they look sublime but they really do perform when it comes to music reproduction offering a lovely detailed sound but with a naturalness and warmth that just makes them sound really listenable, as I said they really are impossible to fault.

When I took on Devialet I was really looking forward to trying our range of speakers to see what worked well as I really didn’t know what to expect, luckily they all perform really well with the Devialet range but I think there is no arguing that when it comes to performance and style that there really is no beating Sonus Faber so it makes perfect sense to partner Devialet with Sonus Faber for our open day, 2 brands that really do understand that style doesn’t have to mean compromise.

So the plan for our open day is to run the Devialet 200 downstairs with the Sonus Faber Olympica I’s and upstairs we will be running the Devialet 250, maybe a 500 if I can blag it with possibly the Olympica III’s, maybe the Guarneri Evolution’s which I have on demo at the moment which sound glorious, or if we can manage to lift them upstairs the Amati Futura’s, but at 55kg each that may prove too much of a challenge, I will update this once I have got confirmation from Absolute Sounds what the final setup will be.

So if you’ve been following Devialet for some time now or are just interested in experiencing something new in the hifi world and would like to have the opportunity to come and have a listen for yourself in a no pressure environment partnered with some of the best speakers available today from Sonus Faber then please feel free to come along to HiFi Lounge on June 7th to hear just how amazing Devialet and Sonus Faber sound when partnered together.

To whet the appetite please find a few pics below and also please fee free to check or events page for a list of this years upcoming events -

Events

Devialet.

[Image: Devialet-170-main_zpsd3905e1e.jpg][/B]

[Image: Devialet240Remote-hicloseupcopy_zps781f2a5a.jpg][/B]

[Image: Devialet170Remotecopy_zps17af726e.jpg][/B]

Guarneri Evolution’s

[Image: Sonus-faber-GE_zpse994f2f3.jpg]

[Image: 3913e5e3-5b50-4db3-c84e-bec647052a60_zpsb738d2b1.jpg]

[Image: 012e43c6-87d7-49ff-6201-dc2d929891cd_zps35d1a899.jpg]

Amati Futura’s

[Image: futura1_zps91241eb6.jpg]

[Image: futura_amati_1_zps171f80ad.jpg]

[Image: 49c33104-57be-44ab-0b7e-cf41dccc392c_zps228ec4b7.jpg]

Hope to see you on June 7th,

Regards,

Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Devialet and Sonus Faber Day - June 7th! - by Paul @ HiFi Lounge - 30-May-2014, 09:54