Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and Sonus Faber Day - June 7th!
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm a bit late posting this but both Wendy and myself just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who came along to our Devialet / Sonus Faber day on Saturday, I really didn’t know what numbers to expect to be honest and really thought it would be one of our quieter events what with Devialet not exactly being a household name, yet, but how wrong was I, another great turnout with people driving from all over the place, Hi Ian, there was a real nice steady flow all day from 9am till 6pm, comprising of familiar and new faces, just showing how much interest there really is in Devialet, I guess having the Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolutions playing all day didn’t hurt either :-)

I think everyone agreed that the star of the day was SAM, like myself many were quite sceptical before hearing SAM in action, but once heard everyone agreed that SAM could be a real game changer is Hifi as the difference with SAM on and then off was really quite stark.

So once again, thanks to everyone who came along on Saturday and helped make it such a fun event, hope to see you all at our next event and no doubt we will do another Devialet event in the near future as one thing is for sure Devialet always seem to have something new and exciting to shout about, hopefully we will be able to demo more speakers that have been SAM'd :-)

Thanks again,

Paul and Wendy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet and Sonus Faber Day - June 7th! - by Paul @ HiFi Lounge - 11-Jun-2014, 16:32