Poll: Do you think new expert line will be released this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
10.71%
6 10.71%
No
89.29%
50 89.29%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a new expert line anytime soon?
(10-Mar-2016, 16:18)IanG-UK Wrote: I agree with Guillaume - the sound is improved in terms of detail, of effortless power and of dimensionality.

To be fair I am at the end of the spectrum where technological improvements, in terms of input and output flexibility, don't interest me too much. If, at some point, the audio sector can develop a location recreation technology (e.g. you get to listen in the RFH or RAH or wherever) then for me that will be the next big thing.

Other forum members are suggesting a good rumour about Dialog becoming Expert compatible and if that solves the AIR issue, which still plagues many, then that's excellent. Otherwise Devialet will quite rightly devote time and effort to taking ADH and SAM into other areas - cars, televisions, phones - which will give them the rewards they deserve but which won't have been forthcoming from the tiny high end audio sector.
I also do agree with Ian and Guillaume above, taking in consideration the financial investment involved to make a major step up from a Deavialet solution (400, 800, Od'A) it is probably much more smart to invest first if not done yet in a clean power solution and better sources possible(including cables, usb cleaning...)to take the full advantage of what the Devialet Expert can offer, I do have experienced spectacular inprovement in my system by really taking care of each parts of my system starting right from the wall plug and up to the jumpers on my speakers. I am now convinced that getting a major step up when the Od'A will be home (Guillaume any update on delivery on your side?)would require probably a 2 or 3 times budget investment compare to my actual system.

F
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will there be a new expert line anytime soon? - by Frnch - 10-Mar-2016, 17:07