Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone attempted to do some tweaks to their amps
(19-Mar-2016, 15:15)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Manoet went on the most daring overhaul of his D200. LOTS to read about starting somewhere here-ish.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=1629

BTW, haven't seen him for a while. Are you still around Manoet?

Yes, very much still around but more passive than active these days. D200 has been flawless since completion and an absolutely stunning performer in every way without so much as a single issue or hiccup! Still want to experiment with converting the D200 to a 250 power-wise but due to other interests/pursuits that project will dictate being postponed till late May or early June. Would be nice if I could do it completely from the Configurator but am unsure. It certainly runs cool enough to easily double the power due to convection cooling without thermal issues but things seldom work out as I'd prefer. I'll update when/if that occurs.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone attempted to do some tweaks to their amps - by Manoet - 19-Mar-2016, 16:59