Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier is better than 200???
(03-Apr-2016, 06:42)Celts88 Wrote:
(31-Mar-2016, 03:26)deviousalet Wrote: See http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2582

That's me  Big Grin

Never had any Devialet before, but so glad I went for the D-Premiers. Would like the USB & Ethernet, but not a deal breaker.

Having the mono set not only helps with SQ, but if in the future something goes wrong with one unit I still have the option of using a single D-Premier (realise this may seem very negative, but it's just a bonus that hope to never need).

My speakers are one off's so got Buckley's chance of them ever being SAM'd (Buckley's chance is an Ozzie phrase for not a bl--dy hope in hell it happening Tongue ). My speakers ,I believe only 12 have been made, with my new ML3 Ref's having a new upgraded tweeter so actually only version  that has this.

I realise I may not have helped with your choosing, but all can say is that I have noooooooooooooooo regrets getting a pair of D-Premiers over a single D250.

Cheers
John

Really like the look of those D-Prems in matt black, John. Very stealthy!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by Axel - 04-Apr-2016, 11:33
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by f1eng - 31-Mar-2016, 17:18