Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier is better than 200???
(29-Mar-2016, 22:23)moreno1973 Wrote: Hello

Please help me to resolve the problem.

Now I have 200. I am Happy with sound but I know that 250 is just better sounding. Now I have a cianę to buy D-Premier for really a good price. Is it a good ideas to change 200 to D Premier? I don't use usbinput. Just Coaxial and Air. 

What is the SQ of 250 and DPremier? What are differences? 

Is it possible to use firmware 9.0.1 with DPremier? Is DPM, ICM compatible with D Premier?

Best regards
I might be a bit late in replying to this but I have had recently upgraded my D'Premier to the 250. I was lucky that I'd managed to pick up the D'Premier for an good price. The sound of the D'Premier was good but the 250 put the musicians in the room with me or maybe the other way around. It was as if there was nothing between me and them. I have never ever experienced this before, not even in the very back room of the audio salons. I had heard the 200 at a shop which started me looking for used. Sold the Rogue 150s, the BelCanto Amps and took a leap of faith. No expensive interconnects, no malty boxes to try to pair up. You can't go wrong with either one but the 250 gives a much more locked in sound stage and it never waivers. Drum kits, piano are holographically  produced in your room. Still can't get over it. Basically it has put an end to throwing my money away. Finally I can have my own private concert without paying a $150.  It's that good.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by Axel - 04-Apr-2016, 11:33
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by f1eng - 31-Mar-2016, 17:18
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by woodstock - 24-May-2016, 22:48