Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Startup volume & standby time
(02-Apr-2016, 20:31)deviousalet Wrote: Welcome, GRC. The closest we can get to your third question is currently to configure our Devialet to use the last active input. I've asked Devialet for auto-input selection (switch to the input with an active signal). They liked that idea and said they'd investigate it. I like your suggested option to wake and auto-select when an input becomes active, so I suggest that you ask Devialet Support for that (but don't hold your breath for any changes).

Am I right in thinking that even in standby/idle mode the D200 is still sufficiently alive to recognise an input signal?  After all, it can respond to a "soft" power-on signal from the remote . . .  

Apologies if this sounds dumb but I'm really not completely up to speed with all this stuff - I grew up on crystal sets, 1-valve SW radios, ex-WW2 communications receivers and graduated to designing / building 12AX7 + EL84 et al amplifiers (but dual-mono I'll have you know . . .  Big Grin)
Lounge : D200, Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II, Squeezebox Touch, Musical Fidelity X-Ray (CD Transport), Linn LP12/Ittok 3/Dynavector DV10x5, Chord Clearway & Carnival cables; Study : Squeezebox Touch, Revox PR99 MkII, NAD D 3020, Epos K1; Terrace: Squeezebox Touch, Audioengine A5+; Garage : Squeezebox 2; Rotel  RA-820BX, MA R252; assorted other Squeezebox products dotted around the place; Music Server : iMac 5K 32GB 3TB fusion drive, OSX & BootCamp W10, LMS, FLAC / MP3; Router : Huawei B310 4G; Ripping : dBpoweramp; Library Management : MediaMonkey; Location : East Algarve, Portugal

Messages In This Thread
Startup volume & standby time - by GRC - 02-Apr-2016, 15:53
RE: Startup volume & standby time - by GRC - 02-Apr-2016, 19:45
RE: Startup volume & standby time - by GRC - 03-Apr-2016, 00:10
RE: Startup volume & standby time - by Pim - 03-Apr-2016, 12:41
RE: Startup volume & standby time - by GRC - 03-Apr-2016, 16:37