Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400 / companion boots on S1 config...?
I recently bought a D200 as a companion of my former D200 and I am facing what I think is an issue.
On Devialet on-line configurator, I configured both the master and the companion as a D400 set up, downloaded and installed the respective configs of the master and the companion. However, when turning on the 2 D200 (chained via RCA to RCA), the companion boots on a config named "S1 config" which makes me think that the companion does not boot on the appropriate config.
Devialet support team confirmed me that this is the symptom of a mismatching between the 2 amps and it may be caused by the 2 amps not running the same firmware version. Given the companion was shipped with 9.0.2 while the master was in 9.0.1, I downgraded the companion to the 9.0.1 version, strictly identical to the master's one. Despite this, the companion keeps booting on the "S1 config"...
Hence need help and my questions. Have you also experienced the same thing? And to those of you owning a D400, could you please tell me what you observe on the companion display when booting?
Thanks!
Turntable VPI Traveler (Dynav. 10x5) - Drive Moon Néo 260D - Devialet D400 - LS Apertura Edena - Phono cable Nordost Blue Heaven - Modulation cable AES/EBU Kharma Matrix Reference - Loudspeaker cables Kharma Matrix Reference

Messages In This Thread
D400 / companion boots on S1 config...? - by Christophe - 16-Apr-2016, 22:22