Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
I thought I would do a bit of forum tidying up and transfer OAC's Alasdair's recent post to it's rightful place here in events and shows.  I know that a few forum members are very familiar with Oxford Audio, but for those who are not, I can vouch they are one of the finest audio dealers in the land.  It is also worth noting that they have been Devialet dealers from the earliest days of the D-Premier, so they know their Devialets.

The key point though is that in the past they have put on some excellent events, friendly, fun and informal, but serious when it comes to the kit.  I am sure this event will be no different and well worth the effort to attend.

From Alasdair at Oxford Audio:

So, First Saturday of June. 11am until Close, informal Devialetchat open day at OAC to experiment with various methods of getting digital music into a Devialet.

I've managed to bag something new as well that will be something of a first-look for those interested. I'm embargoed from telling you what it is until the day but it's going to be a two box affair with clocking and all the trimmings.... oh and ROON integration too

Alasdair
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June - by Confused - 23-Apr-2016, 07:34