Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
(27-Apr-2016, 11:34)oxfordaudio Wrote: Phew, certainly not going to complain about being busy but apologies to all for my absence on this thread. It's been a bit manic since getting back from my hols.

Right, no reservation or booking needed but a heads up would be great to keep track of numbers.

The name of the game is to show off the myriad ways of getting music out of your Devialet. I'll have the two rooms upstairs set up with as many of the front ends as I can muster and an O d'A for anyone that hasn't heard one yet. Our downstairs room will have a 120/200/400 and a network switch ready for anyone to show other forum members how they do it themselves.

As ever, Jon's fabled generosity will ensure that there will be drinks and nibbles.

I will open the doors at ten, all are welcome from opening but must excuse my foul language when our network doesn't work, Ipads are flat and everything is initially unresponsive. I'm pretty sure we have Gremlins that come out at night.

Regards

Alasdair

OK - I am hoping to come along. Are you running throughout the day, or is this just a morning session ?
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June - by Zappydev - 27-Apr-2016, 18:33