Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
Advance details you say?

I will have all three demo rooms Devialet'd to the hilt with the entire range from 120 all the way up to O d'A. We will have all of what we consider the best ways to feed digital information to a Devialet plugged in and ready for people to have a listen. The point of the day is to show off the myriad ways of streaming available and how we feel Devialet amplifiers can be optimized for the best performance.

We will have two seriously top-notch systems set up upstairs to try and show as clearly as possible the differences between sources, these will include models from:

dCS (!)
Aurender
Melco
Computer Audio Design

We will also have some tweaky bits to show off (to those curious and open-minded to entertain them) which both Jon and I feel make huge improvements to our own systems. This will involve Stillpoints, Entreq and cables that anyone interested will be able to hear in a friendly, non-pushy environment with not a rep in sight! We think they make a huge difference and hopefully we can convince you the same!

There will be two different never-before-heard offerings, one of course from dCS (which is simply astonishing) and the other from our friends at Chord cables.

All in all, it will be a great (and hopefully social!) day that should help anyone who is unsure or confused about massive streamers.

I hope to see lots of you here on the 4th.

Alasdair

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June - by oxfordaudio - 23-May-2016, 16:39