Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet starts playing at volume level -12
(24-May-2016, 22:14)Damon Wrote: In the configurator there is a setting for the start up volume, and that is -40.0 as a default. I assume you have adjusted that setting? General settings, in the upper left corner of the configurator screen. I can't help with any aspect of JRiver, but I would think that the configurator setting would overrule any other music interface.

I think you may be able to set input sensitivity for a particular input, but I think you are talking about the output volume, correct?

I use a Sonos Connect, and the input to the Dev is set to 'fixed' which means full volume from the Connect to the optical input. The Dev volume always controls the volume, and i've never had it start at any volume other than -40.0. That start up volume is of course only implemented when the amp is woken up from stand by.

Well, that's the thing, the Devialet is set tot the defeault -40, that's why it's strange. It only occurs when using Air over ethernet (i don't use wifi). Despite what i change on the Devialet or the PC, it starts playing at -12... Strange so to say, and annoying...
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet starts playing at volume level -12 - by Bartype - 24-May-2016, 22:21