Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(13-Jul-2016, 20:50)Confused Wrote: Oi, Pim, are you taking the Mickey Bliss there??  Anyway, I listened to a 1000 Pro today, along with a few others.  Coming from a D800, I was not astonished and my jaw remained in place.  It did sound very good though!  The thing is, I'm used to hearing a Devialet with the KEF Blade.  Today's demo was with Wilson Audio Sasha II's, furthermore, the big demo room at Oxford Audio has been revamped, and it would appear the room has improved acoustically.  Also, I was not familiar with most of the music played today.  I have heard the Sasha's a few times before, and they were certainly sounding good today.   OK, a lot of waffle from me, but what I am saying is I am not in a position to advise exactly how good the 1000 Pro is, to do that I'd need the reference of my own speakers and music.

What about all the other questions? Prices, upgrades and streamerboard?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by octaviars - 13-Jul-2016, 21:34